The advantages of this financing model over a bank loan are several:
- it is a much more flexible model, as the repayment of the advance is adapted to the pace of growth of your business, paying a small percentage of the income generated.
- The response is also infinitely quicker than with a regular bank. In less than 24 hours you will know if you have the capital you need, and in less than 7 days you will have the funds to scale your performance marketing investments.
In relation to private equity, the main advantage is that with RITMO you get **non-dilutive capital**, which means that you don't have to give up shares or lose control of your company, as with venture capital.
RITMO's RBF will help create value for you and your company.
Want to see for yourself? Nothing like a concrete example with figures.
As a starting point, think of a B2B SaaS business that has already exceeded its break even with:
- Annual recurring revenue (APR) of 2 million euros.
- Each new user generates EUR 5,000 more revenue.
- The acquisition cost (AC) of each user is 5,000 euros.
- The company takes 12 months on average to recover this CA.
The company is looking to finance its growth and opts for RBF instead of a Venture Capital Round 2.
500,000 to fund its marketing campaigns, which it will repay with 5% per year of its sales.
RITMO's funding will allow it to acquire 100 new customers who within one year will have generated 500,000 euros of annual recurring revenue or APR.
These are the figures and this is how RITMO helps you to create value as an entrepreneur, whether you are looking to exit or to maintain your project.