Cookies make it possible to recognize the User’s browser and the type of device from which he/she is entering the site and are used to facilitate the next visit and increase the usefulness of the Website.
- Optimize the User’s navigation by monitoring the browsing session.
- Compile information in order to optimize navigation and improve the Website.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Mandatory cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide the services or content requested by the user. They are provided for technical aspects, such as identifying registers and managing tool preferences in connection with the use, interaction and access location.
- Functional: Functional cookies give the user information that enriches the browsing experience, such as displaying the weather forecast based on your location.
- Statistical/analytical cookies: These cookies collect information regarding the use of the web page, such as time spent on the page and content visited, in order to measure its performance and improve navigation.
The main purposes of this type of cookies are::
- To enable the anonymous identification of the browsing Users and count the number of visitors.
- To identify the most visited content.
- To learn if the User is entering the webpage for the first time or for successive times.
Find below a description of analytical cookies used on the Website (example):
|_ga||This Cookie is used to distinguish users||2 years||Google Analytics|
|_gat||This Cookie is used to limit the percentage of requests.||1 minute||Google Analytics|
|_gid||This Cookie is used to distinguish users||24 hours||Google Analytics|
|__cfduid||Login||30 seconds||Auth0 collaborators|
- Advertising and third-party personalisation: These cookies obtain information from the user’s navigation to manage advertising spaces and offer more relevant and quality content for him based on his preferences.
Below are the advertising cookies used on the Website: